Various Legal Associate Roles
We are working with a number of highly successful and established law firms which are currently looking for Associates in various areas of expertise such as Global Transportation Finance, Asset Finance, Banking, or Structured Finance. All of these roles would provide a fantastic opportunity to work with reputable and dynamic law firms.
The various locations for these roles include Dublin, New York, London, Singapore and the Cayman Islands.
If you have the following skills and experience, we would be very interested to hear from you:
- 1-5 years’ PQE – preferably in transportation or asset finance sectors including aviation, aerospace, maritime, intermodal or rail, gained with a top-tier international law firm.
- Qualified in either England & Wales, Ireland, USA, Australia or New Zealand.
- Strong academic background and outstanding technical ability.
- Working with a client base comprising domestic and international clients, including top-tier lessors, airlines and financiers.
- Solid experience in managing transactions as well as financing, acquisition and ideally leasing of big-ticket assets. Assisting with the implementation of multi-party and multi-jurisdictional financing transactions, including the coordination of banks, investors, airlines, accountants, tax advisors, financial arrangers and all relevant legal counsel – both internal and external.
- Solve legal issues arising in complex cross-border financing structures and negotiate successfully with highly experienced and sophisticated industry players.
- Specialist legal and commercial knowledge.
- Ability to work well within a team environment and build relationships with clients, colleagues and shareholders.
- Eligible to work in one/more of the following locations (please confirm which one(s) on application): London, Dublin, New York, Singapore or the Cayman Islands.
The successful candidate will have outstanding technical skills, together with the ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues and work well within a team environment. Possessing excellent interpersonal, communication and drafting skills, the successful candidate will be a team player prepared to undertake a demanding and high-quality workload with the ability to organize, motivate, coordinate, and work within deal teams.
Our clients are offering an attractive and competitive remuneration package commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience.
For further information on the role, please apply in confidence, with full career and current salary details, quoting reference LF/0427/HW by clicking the button below.