Transaction & Contract Manager
Our client is an integrated aviation platform capable of providing a full range of services, including engine and airframe MRO services, engine, and airframe sale and leasing, and flight charter services. Through the combination of leading companies in the MRO and aircraft charter industries, the company has created a full range of aviation offerings, and competitive cost advantages that benefit all their customers.
Our client has a requirement for an experienced Transaction & Contract Manager to lead the contracts/Customer Support team.
The Transaction & Contract Manager will work directly with the Commercial/Technical/ Finance/Operations/Legal departments on all documentation aspects of sale, lease and financing transactions, consignment transactions, aircraft returning off lease (e.g. corporate secretarial packages, powers of attorney, acceptance/return certificates, and closing certificates, etc.) transactions.
Working with inside / outside counsel in the preparation of closing checklists and initial drafts of closing deliverables and liaising with customers as necessary, the role includes but is not limited to the following duties:
- Management of documentation processes including drafting and internal distribution of repair, sale & lease proposals (LOIs) for review by the appropriate departments.
- Assure timely contact with internal departments to request information and feedback on deal issues specific to their expertise, as well as to request actions, i.e. pricing, technical data, specifications, legal, production / operational.
- Coordinate with internal Technical, Legal, Operations, Production Planning and Tax departments on conditions required for jurisdiction and asset alignment for prospective clients.
- Prepare or assist in the preparation of conditions precedent/subsequent documents for all repair, services, aircraft and engine transactions.
Reporting directly to the Chief Commercial Officer, the role requires a highly organized, committed and dynamic individual who has an interest in commercial aviation in addition to managing a small team of customer support managers.
- Minimum of 4+ years’ experience in the negotiating or managing of lease or purchase contracts for commercial aircraft and engines, or related programs or transactions.
- Minimum 2.1 in legal, technical or business degree and masters preferable.
- Numerate, diligent, thorough and with a keen attention to detail, with strong organizational, project management, and multi-tasking skills
- Experience in managing teams and working within a team.
This position will be based in Miami, FL and our client is offering an attractive remuneration package commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience.
For further information on the role, please apply in confidence, with full career and current salary details, quoting reference LF/0439/HW by clicking the button below.