Technical Support Executive
Our client is a leading full-service aircraft management company with particular expertise in mid-to-late life, high quality, used commercial aircraft.
With 70+ mid-life aircraft in their portfolio, the company provides In-house acquisition, placement, structuring and management capabilities and has relationships around the world via an extensive network of contacts in all areas of acquisition, leasing, maintenance, conversion and disposal/sale.
Our client is now extending and expanding their technical team and have a requirement for a junior technical professional.
Working in a dynamic, international and challenging environment, the Technical Support Executive will work within the Asset Management Team to gather and maintain aircraft technical records, aircraft utilization data and support maintenance reserve claims and reimbursements all in an accurate and efficient manner
Key Responsibilities amongst others:
- Preparing and updating aircraft technical specifications
- Maintaining reserves management and reconciliations
- Administering claims in respect of aircraft maintenance and modification
- Implementing and monitoring technical audit schedule
- Inputting and management of data in contract management system database as well as assist in development of further requirements
Our ideal candidate for the position should meet the following requirements:
- Expertise using electronic document management/lease administration systems for, among other things, auditing, version control, metadata, searching, and physical record tracking
- Working knowledge of and experience using document imaging hardware including desktop and production scanners
- MS Office knowledge (excellent skills in Word and Excel are prerequisites)
- Must have demonstrable experience working on relevant projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proactive self-starter with confidence and commitment to professional delivery
- Ability to work under pressure, often with tight timescales and often with limited brief
- Detail-oriented, organized and able to handle multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously
This position is based in London and may involve same travel. Our client is offering a competitive remuneration package and relocation, as required.
Please only send an application if you currently have the right to live and work in the EU/UK.
For further information on the role, please apply in confidence, with full career and current salary details, quoting reference MRE/0433/HW by clicking the button below.