Technical Project Manager
Our client is a leading full-service aircraft management company with particular expertise in mid-to-late life, high quality, used commercial aircraft.
With 70+ mid-life aircraft in their portfolio, the company provides In-house acquisition, placement, structuring and management capabilities and has relationships around the world via an extensive network of contacts in all areas of acquisition, leasing, maintenance, conversion and disposal/sale.
Our client is now extending and expanding their technical team and have a requirement for a senior technical professional.
Reporting to the Head of Technical, this Technical Project Manager will be part of a growing technical team and will deputise to the Head.
- Work effectively within the Asset Management Team to maintain the technical accuracy and integrity of all portfolio assets
- Develop and maintain technical client relationships across a portfolio of airlines
- Address all Lessee modification requests, reserve claims and general queries promptly, accurately, always being mindful of longer-term relationships
- Project Manage external service providers
- provide technical support to the Commercial Department for aircraft remarketing and sales transactions
Experienced hands on technical professional, with approximately 10 years+ experience and a successful track record. Our ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in managing the delivery and redelivery process of an asset, and this will be one of the primary focus of this role. Additionally, our ideal candidate will meet the following requirements, amongst others:
- A detailed understanding of lease transactions (including financial, legal, technical and commercial aspects) and asset residual risk management.
- With decision making, and problem-solving skills, the candidate will have a clear understanding of the contractual and technical aspects of aircraft leasing.
- Self-motivated, and able to work autonomously, you will be an adaptable and creative team player, with first class communication skills, both written and oral, and be able to operate effectively at all levels, internally and externally.
- You will have strong analytical skills and in-depth knowledge of aircraft maintenance and engineering, plus the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Support Transition projects with currently operated versus redelivery specification details
This position will be based in the UK and will be primarily office based, with occasional travel.
Our client is offering a highly competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience.
Please only send an application if you currently have the right to live and work in the UK, if not already based there.
For further information on the role, please apply in confidence, with full career and current salary details, quoting reference MRE/0432/HW by clicking the button below.