Technical Project Manager
Our client is a leading full-service aircraft management company with particular expertise in mid-to-late life model, high quality, used commercial aircraft.
With 70+ mid-life aircraft in their portfolio, the company provides In-house acquisition, placement, structuring and management capabilities and has relationships around the world via an extensive network of contacts in all areas of acquisition, leasing, maintenance, conversion and disposal/sale.With the expansion of their technical team our client now has a requirement for a Technical Project Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Technical, the primary function of this Technical Project Manager will be responsibility for all aircraft transitions and ensuring all the relevant people are connected and appointed and in place in a timely manner to ensure every project runs smoothly.
Other responsibilities will involve those listed below.
- Working effectively within the Asset Management Team to maintain the technical accuracy and integrity of all portfolio assets
- Developing and maintaining technical client relationships across a portfolio of airlines
- Addressing Lessee modification requests, reserve claims and general queries
- To project manage external service providers for airframe inspections, engine services, aircraft deliveries.
We are looking for a someone with teh following skills:
- A minimum of 10 years’ technical experience in the operation, maintenance and overhaul of commercial aircraft. Previous experience with an airline, MRO or aircraft lessor is a prerequisite.
- Degree educated in an Engineering discipline (Aeronautical, Mechanical or Aerospace) or a related area, or hold a relevant maintenance licence.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and teams
- Demonstrable understanding of the financial implications of technical commitments including maintenance reserves, modification costing and budgeting
For further information on the role, please apply in confidence, with full career and current salary details, quoting reference MRE/0432/HW by clicking the button below.