Marketing – Acquisitions, Americas
Our client is a worldwide leader in aviation finance – focusing on acquiring, leasing, re-purposing, and selling commercial jet aircraft and engines.
Since its inception in 2003, our client has completed over $8 billion in commercial aircraft lease transactions with 54 customers in 27 countries representing over 200 individual Boeing and Airbus aircraft including direct orders from the manufacturers and 17 freighter conversions.
With the recent partnership with a fund and therefore additional capital, our client is looking to grow its portfolio and as such has a requirement for two origination professionals to join the Acquisitions and Investments Team.
Reporting to the Head of Acquisitions and Investments, this role will primarily be responsible for sourcing new and used aircraft from Airlines in their respective region for purchase and lease back opportunities, amongst other things. Working alongside the teams based in the other regions, the successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Develop and maintain relationships with airlines and lessors in the Americas region
- Lead aircraft acquisition negotiations with airline operators and lessors, for both brand new aircraft and used aircraft
- Develop bespoke sourcing on commercial aircraft trading opportunities
- Conduct industry research and data/credit analysis
The ideal candidate for the position should meet the following requirements:
- 7+ years experience in commercial aviation leasing and or trading
- 3+ years experience within the Americas region in either finance, leasing or airline role (strong finance background required)
- Readily accessible network of airline and lessor relationships within the Americas region
- Ability to negotiate commercial terms of purchase and sale lease-back documentation
- Proficient knowledge of commercial aircraft and engines
Our client is looking for people with the right to live and work in these regions.
Our client is offering a competitive remuneration package commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience.
For further information on the role, please apply in confidence, with full career and current salary details, quoting reference LF/0421/HW (USA) by clicking the button below.