Our Client is a full-service aircraft leasing and asset management company soon to be head quartered in Dublin, Ireland. The corporate mission of the business is to be a leading capital provider to airlines globally for sale and leaseback transactions.
The Senior Management of the business have a history of building successful leasing companies and are in the process of setting up their new entity and hope to have this in place by Q1 2020.
The company now has a requirement for a General Counsel to join the Dublin team and contribute to the growth of the business.
Reporting to the CEO, the General Counsel is a member of the Management Team and will work closely with various key departments as well as Shareholders and Members of the Board.
Key responsibilities, amongst others, will include:
- Drafting, structuring and negotiating aircraft operating lease agreements. The General Counsel will also have an in-depth knowledge of aircraft delivery and return conditions, experience in aircraft leasing agreements, jurisdiction issues and other related documents to buy, sell, and lease aircraft.
- Negotiate, manage, and draft, lender agreements for high value aircraft warehouses with major financial institutions world-wide and bi-lateral loans for term aircraft financings.
- Knowledge and previous experience with ABS financings.
The ideal candidate for the position should meet the following requirements:
- Law degree and qualification as a solicitor / barrister.
- 5+ years’ experience working in an area relevant to the aircraft leasing sector preferably having worked in or closely with an aircraft lessor.
- Experience of working with Private Equity or asset management fund structures
This position will be based in Dublin, Ireland and our client is offering an attractive remuneration package commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience.
For further information on the role, please apply in confidence, with full career and current salary details, quoting reference MRE/0399/HW by clicking the button below.