Asset Finance Associate
Our client is a leading service provider offering clients a comprehensive range of legal services on the laws of the British Virgin Islands, the Cayman Islands, Ireland, Jersey and Luxembourg, and is an independent provider of fiduciary, fund services, regulatory and compliance, and entity formation and management services.
The Dublin office currently has a vacancy for the position of Asset Finance Associate.
This role represents an excellent opportunity to join the finance team in Dublin and make a significant contribution to their growing practice.
- Advising clients on legal aspects across a broad range of asset finance matters.
- Responsible for managing transactions end-to-end efficiently and effectively.
- Working with a client base comprising domestic and international clients, including top-tier lessors, airlines and financiers.
The ideal candidate will have outstanding technical skills, together with the ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues and work well within a team environment. The ideal candidate’s qualifications and experience will include:
- A law degree
- Experience gained within a top-tier law firm in Ireland, the U.K., or internationally
- All candidates must be eligible to work within the Republic of Ireland.
This role will be based in Dublin, Ireland and our client is offering an attractive remuneration package.
For further information on the role, please apply in confidence, with full career and current salary details, quoting reference LF/0395/HW by clicking the button below.